LatAm S&OP Process Manager
Descripción del Trabajo
Street Address: México - DF - México - Bosques de Duraznos #67, Col. Bosques de las Lomas - 11700
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
LatAm Move Process Leader
Principal purpose –
- Lead, develop and sustain a collaborative and aligned Planning process throughout LATAM SC Planning Teams and support delivering effective execution in warehousing and transportation, reviewed on a monthly basis through SC KPIs sector reports and provide guidance and audit adherence to defined process in warehousing and order fulfillment execution across LatAm.
- This role will have accountability for process continuous improvement and monitor process adherence supported by JDA Planning tools and SAP execution modules. In addition will support all Markets in sector to deliver improvement actionable plans through considering distribution and holding constraints, based on a set of common centralized processes for the entire LatAm Sector.
- Responsible for the development and sustain of Distribution and replenishment planning processes and agenda
- Coordinate Regional and Local Distribution and replenishment processes
- Coordinate Regional and Local Transportation planning processes
- Coordinate collaboration of all SC regional organization to arrive at one harmonized process
- Provide leadership in identifying best practices Globally and across LatAm
- Create and manage the training program for team and Market Units resources
- Monthly follow-up of whole process (Portfolio review/Demand review, Operations review, Tactical meeting, Executive meeting) adherence and track performance KPIs: Plan to Execution Fill Rate
- Monitor and assist in developing plans to ensure models add value to planning process and plans are being followed
- Provide direction and developmental coaching to team.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
- Degree in Engineering and/or proven experience in Supply Chain or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in SC / Logistics
- Analytical, organized , proactive profile , focusing on results
- Fluent English & Spanish, desired Portuguese too
- Able to facilitate the resolution of highly complex problems
- Able to anticipate and overcome obstacles associated with assigned projects
- Able to develop effective partnerships with business partners and other layers across the business
Job Type: Indefinido