STUDENTS WANTED - Christmas Seasonal Contract
Street Address: Canada-AB-Lethbridge-2200 31 Street North-T1H5K8
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
Title: Seasonal Warehouse Technician – Christmas Season
If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join our team as a Warehouse Technician with our Lethbridge Facility.
This Seasonal Position would support our business through our winter season (November – first week of January), will report to the Warehouse Team, and we are offering a variety of flexible shift schedules depending on current business needs.
•Picking and placing product on the line for loading
•Operating forklifts and ICS systems
•Moving pallets throughout the facility
•Loading route trucks with cartons/pallets of product
•Unloading returned cartons/materials from route truck
•Maintaining proper housekeeping standards in work areas
•Regular and reliable attendance
•Attendance in warehouse team meetings as required
•Perform all job functions in the shipping and warehouse areas at established standard efficiency levels
•Completing Quality/Food Safety training and adhering to the Food Safety Pre Requisite Programs (PRP/oPRP) that is required for your area
Qualifications / Requirements
- Skill working in a team based environment
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to lift/carry 45-60 lbs constantly for 8-12 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50-100 lbs frequently
- Must be able to perform constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching and grasping
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
- Forklift experience is considered an asset
Job Type: Temporary