National Account Manager
We are currently recruiting a National Account Manager to join our team in Sandyford, Dublin on a permanent contract.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
This is a leading role in supporting the successful delivery of 3rd party KPIs and WCCE on execution and delivery of promotional Campaigns. Leading the Strategic vision to close White Space across OTG, Foodservice and contracted is an integral role to play within the BU to ensure we build the right plans for PIFB and our customers.
To develop, manage & execute our full portfolio business plans with Dunnes and Discounters to achieve all internal financial & Brand measures.
Own the day-to-day portfolio buyer relationships and operational engagements with Category managers. Support Customer Controller to agree and deliver all external JBPs that motivates and meets the needs of the customer, in addition to delivering against our internal targets.
Lead cross functional team to deliver account business plans.
Track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships, formal and informal networks (internally & externally), and communicate persuasively at all levels to ensure flawless execution and buy in to customer plans. Has demonstrated good people results with an eagerness to further develop people management skills.
- Deliver annual PepsiCo Q0F Net Rev, MC, MC% and Brand plans.
- Secondary targets to deliver Brand of range, space and distribution.
- Utilise trade investment efficiently through 1) effective negotiation and 2) developing a suitable promotional strategy that drives Net Rev, MC and MC %.
- Develop and deliver execution for all PepsiCo Marketing programmes, NPD and base initiatives, in line with internal expectations and LT top down targets.
- Forecasting & financial responsibility for – both internally & externally.
- Management responsibility for 2 x direct reports, which will involve coaching & development, setting overall direction, day-to-day management of tasks and completion of people processes.
- Manage and develop cross-functional relationships both internally and externally: Customer Profitability, Shopper Marketing, Customer Insights, Supply, Marketing, Finance & Credit Control
- Experience in customer management and proven track record of delivering commercial targets
- Will have negotiated terms/investment over a number of years.
- Possess a history of understanding customers & markets including proactive influencing.
- Will have demonstrated solid people results - management or influence
- Drive for results: Successful record of delivering results and continually demonstrating a sense of urgency, knows the numbers cold, recognises the need for balanced growth and is very retail and executional focused
- Commercial awareness: comfortable understanding, building plans & negotiating around a PIFB & customer JBP P&L s . Understands the impact of decisions and is able to build negotiations to deliver win/win/win for shopper, the customer and PepsiCo
- Setting the agenda: strong customer centric focus to identify opportunities, build and translate activity into executable plans
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a National Account Manager. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be CAM Sales Analyst.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary