Internship : Support Accountmanagement
What does the internship involve?
PepsiCo Benelux is looking for enthousiastic and commercially oriented intern to join our Sales Away From Home department based in Zaventem. During this internship in Sales support you will learn the basics of customer account management and manage promotional plans on different categories through a variety of channels and customers. Next to this, you ensure a close follow up on the annual Horecafees and you seek ways top optimize the current existing format. You will support the key accounts in projects related to Pizza Hut, Panos, Press Shop, Subway, vending operators and our Horeca Drinkcenters. You will also have the opportunity to represent PepsiCo at fairs within the Horeca and wholesale Channel.
- Support the Key Account Managers with the execution of day to day activities
- Roll out the Promo plan at channel accounts and Horeca and link with different stakeholders such as Shopper marketing in order to fulfill commitments towards customers
- Ensure budget follow up for Horeca-outlets and Channel accounts
- Find ways of optimizing current ways of working
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you!
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Every day, worldwide, people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1,400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
By uploading your CV, for the aforementioned vacancy, you will automatically apply for the Next Interns Day on the 6th of December 2018. During this day the selection for this internship will take place. The deadline for the uploading of your CVs is the 28th of November 2018 (18:00h) and we will invite a maximum of 30 students for this event.
After considering your application, we will give you the opportunity to answer a few questions via a phone interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Valérie Marien (+32.761.97.16 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a bachelor/master student or recently graduated who
- is available fulltime for a challenging internship of 6 months starting from February 2019
- is passionate to work for a multinational with iconic brands
- can adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- is Dutch/ French/English speaking and writing
- Who is a good planner / organizer and eager to learn
- Who is capable of working with deadlines and has an affinity with a commercial environment and FMCG
- Has a hands-on mentality and is very proactive
- Is flexible, has the ability to work independently as well as in teams
Job Type: Temporary