Senior R&D Manager Snacks (EER)
- Set the agenda for the Adult Day Break Platform & Baked Category.
- Developing an understanding and demonstrating application of consumer product testing, sensory, analytical, etc to deliver superior products to the market and capture product intelligence.
- Develop and execute projects utilising solid technical project management tools and skills to ensure objectives are accomplished on time, to the agreed standards and within budget.
- Leveraging expertise inside and outside the organisation to deliver product and process development.
- Manage raw material suppliers and cooperate close with co-mans on product development and execution
- Working within cross-functional project teams (e.g. alongside Marketing, Operations etc)
- First Degree or equivalent in a Science or Engineering related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years previous project management experience, covering product & process development ideally within FMCG environment.
- Passion for creativity and innovation within a commercially driven environment
- Strives for high standards, seeks innovative solutions, drives continuous improvement of products and processes and demonstrates a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Understanding of manufacturing relating to PepsiCo products and processes
- Strong analytical skills to interpret complex data and distil into meaningful information e.g. interpreting consumer insights, experimental design and statistical inference
Job Type: Regular