Internship : IT Project Management
For 6 months internship starting from February 2019, the project manager Graduate role will support the Project Manager for managing projects in Belgium / Netherlands. By following the Project Life Cycle Methodology, the Project Manager graduate will use tools and techniques to execute small project. The ideal candidate needs to have a project management education with strong communication skills to work with IT professionals and all ranges of business stakeholders.
- Will support the Project Mgr in the definition, documentation and execution of multiple small sized projects in all phases of the project.
- Will support the Project Mgr. to ensure that all activities comply with relevant Operating model procedures, including Service Management, Project Lifecycle Methodology (PLM) and Global Control Standards.
- Will support the Project Mgr. to take overall responsibility for Project Delivery that is On-Schedule, within Budget and delivers an outcome that is outlined in the approved Scope.Effectively estimates and manages costs, timescales and resource requirements.Proactively escalates Risks & Issues and facilitates dialog related.
- Responsible to communicate project status to relevant stakeholders like: steering committee, Portfolio Mgr and project team.
- Support the Project Mgr to ensures that projects are closed out and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured. Produces appropriate documentation to support these processes.
- Reports and maintains key information on the current status of all projects and provides project visibility to Region/Sector business and IT management and PMO teams in a common and consistent manner
- Lends Project Management expertise to other projects to ensure the smooth implementation of the entire IT Project Portfolio.
- Plays a role in the establishment and development of Project Methodology processes and tools.
The Project Manager Graduate will gain deep understanding on how a Project Manager works in an international IT environment. In this role, he/she will learn how we run, develop and enhance processes, tools and methodology to deliver successful and compliant projects in Belgium/Netherlands.
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you!
PepsiCo is one of the largest foods and beverages companies in the world. Every day, worldwide, people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1,400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Who are we looking for?
- Analytical thinking
- Deadline driven
- Pays Attention to detail
- Demonstrating a Proactive approach
- Strong customer service skills towards stakeholders and end user groups
- Good verbal and written communication, as well as facilitating skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Interest in developing Project Management skills
- Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) Capability
- English proficiency. Dutch highly valued
- Educated to Bachelor level (IT preferred)
- Experience of working in an IT environment valued
- Experience managing projects / initiatives valued
Upload your CV! After considering your application, we will give you the opportunity to answer a few questions via a phone interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Karen de Lange (030-247 3811 or karen.delange@ pepsico.com).Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary