Internship : IT Operations
Street Address: Netherlands - Utrecht - Utrecht - Zonnebaan 35 - 3542 EB
What does the role involve?
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Operations team member that wants to experience multiple activities in the IT world. As Field Support member you will provide on site support to our associates, rollout their pc’s, set up their desk infrastructure etc, As a ServiceDesk agent you will provide first level support via phone and troubleshoot a wide area of issues.
You will assist local IT teams such as ServiceDesk and Field services with main activity tasks, such as rolling out PC’s, troubleshooting general issues, monitoring systems, providing first level support to PepsiCo associates. To make this role a success, you will need strong communication and social skills. You are proactive, resourceful and service oriented
- Use interaction and incident system to log, assign and escalate tickets
- Provide Level 1 software and hardware support
- Provide technical advice to customers
- Troubleshoot and restore technical services and/or equipment issues
- Analyze, identify and diagnose faults and systems using defined processes and tools
- Serve as the key interface with the backline support teams to prevent problems, facilitate problem resolution, and provide overall outstanding customer services
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Everyday worldwide people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Are you someone who:
- Has a bachelor or master’s degree (preferably Business IT Management or similar)
- Is available for 6 months as of February 2019
- Has a strong affinity with Information Technology
- Is independent, proactive and a problem Solver
- Is a responsible team player with hands on approach
- Is fluent in Dutch and English (more is a plus!)
- Has good communication as well as social skills
Upload your CV! After considering your application, we will give you the opportunity to answer a few questions via a phone interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Karen de Lange (030-247 3811 or karen.delange@ pepsico.com).Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary