Treasury Associate Manager
PepsiCo's Treasury Risk Management function is responsible for evaluating business exposures and assessing the financial impact of a risk of loss. The team develops and implements strategies to reduce PepsiCo's overall cost of risk which considers the level of risk to retain versus transfer, and establishes the methodology for allocating insurance related expenses.
The Associate Manager role will include the following responsibilities:
Annual Operating Plan (Budget): Develop and maintain model for insurance AOP, Actuals versus Forecast; including division cost allocations. Provide Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) with insurance cost charges. Communicate changes in insurance premiums and fees to sector FP&A teams and prepare and distribute premium allocation invoices.
Actuarial Analysis Process: Manage the annual actuarial analysis process to determine ultimate losses and calculate/record casualty retained loss adjustments. Interface with Actuaries and meet with Division accounting and planning teams on a regular basis to clarify financial impacts and review reserve exposures.
- Data Analytics: Collect, analyze and harmonize loss data and develop insightful management reporting to ensure effective monitoring of results. Support the data maintenance of PepsiCo’s Risk Management Information System(s), including organizational structure updates and insurance carrier data feeds. Work closely with PepsiCo’s third-party claims administrator on mapping Casualty claims to the appropriate internal divisions. Partner with division Health and Safety teams to identify opportunities to reduce loss activity and the projected impact of these actions on retained losses
- Insurance Renewals: Assist with Management Liability and US Casualty renewals, including completing insurance applications and preparing underwriting data to support PepsiCo insurance programs. Oversee Special Crime, Employed Lawyers, and D&O insurance programs
- Counterparty review: Compile and review PepsiCo’s counterparty exposure to the insurance companies participating on PepsiCo’s insurance programs. Compare insurer limits maintained across all coverage lines to insurers’ key financial indicators. Utilize rating agency data, news reports, and press releases to update the counterparty risk presentation, which is provided on a monthly basis to senior Treasury management for review and approval
- AD HOC PROJECTS: Manage and/or support ad hoc projects at the discretion of the Assistant Treasurer or Sr. Director. This includes coordinating and building PowerPoint presentations for PEP senior management and/or divisional contacts. Support Casualty group on project management, meeting coordination, and other strategic initiatives, including extensive cross-functional alignment with Legal, Tax, and Accounting groups
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 + years risk management or insurance industry work experience
- MBA Preferred with coursework in finance, accounting, technology systems. Insurance/risk management designations (e.g., CPCU, ARM )
- Risk management or insurance industry work experience in a complex, multinational organization (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ability to work with other system applications
- Familiarity with RMIS software. Ability to troubleshoot system or data issues and reach resolution
- Attention to detail, well organized and able to manage various projects, priorities and deadlines
- Adept at working in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent analytic, verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement