Associate Manager - Advanced Analytics, Media & Sports
This is an exciting role that works across the PepsiCo portfolio of beverage brands performing Advanced Analytics in the dynamic areas of media & sports sponsorship. This role will give the qualified candidate the ability to influence and grow organizational knowledge through the development of new and application of existing insight and analytical techniques across the sports and media disciplines. Through working with their manager, peers, and agencies this role will measure the efficiency of how different investments perform, as well as generate insights that will inspire marketers to invest differently. This position will be viewed as a trusted resource within the marketing department – someone who understands the media & sports landscapes, who ensures the usage of the appropriate tools and research methods to gain a competitive advantage, and a trusted advisor to a broad set of marketing partners.
- Manage, leverage, and develop custom and syndicated analytical tools to monitor and diagnose brand business issues, identify information needs, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate will be required to work efficiently and effectively across multiple disciplines and brands – building on the feedback from manager and cross functional partners.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, matrix org, adapt to changes and effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- Manage the day to day activities of our media agencies
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Advanced Degrees preferred
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- 4+ years of relevant experience in quantitative research and/or data analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills (e.g., analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking) required
- Agency background a plus
- Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with ability to work with large and complex data as well as experience with tools accessing and manipulating data.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Able to independently manage projects from start to finish with limited guidance of manager
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement