Marketing Associate Manager - Media Analytics
The Associate Manger, Media & Sports Analytics is an exciting role that works across the PepsiCo portfolio of beverages brands as well as the dynamic areas of media analytics & sports sponsorship. This role will give the qualified candidate the ability to influence and grow organizational knowledge through the development of new and application of existing insight and analytical techniques across the sports and media disciplines. Through working with their manager, peers, and agencies this role will measure the efficiency of how different investments perform, as well as generate insights that will inspire marketers to invest & market differently. This position will be viewed as a trusted resource within the marketing department – someone who understands the media & sports landscapes, who ensures the usage of the appropriate tools and research methods to gain a competitive advantage, and a trusted advisor to a broad set of marketing partners.
- Manage, leverage, and develop insights from custom and syndicated insight and analytical tools to monitor measure and diagnose investment performance and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate will be required to work efficiently and effectively across the sports and media disciplines and across multiple US brand & global partners leveraging the feedback from manager and cross functional partners.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, matrix org, adapt to changes and effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- Expertise in IRI/Nielsen scanner and panel data and media/digital data
- Expertise with analytical techniques such as multi-variate regression, closed loop panel, and ANCOVA
- Experience in the sports industry – agency, research, or partner side
- Strong initiative and results orientation
- Ability to translate data to insights to recommendations
- Strong influencing, communication and storytelling skills
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Advanced Degrees preferred
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- 6+ years of relevant experience in media, sports, and/or research space
- Strong problem-solving and strategic thinking skills (e.g., analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking) required
- Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with ability to work with large and complex data as well as experience with tools accessing and manipulating data.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement