Food Service Sales Representative - Sudbury
Are you someone who……..
Is driven to achieve top results? Likes to take a direct, hands-on approach to problem solving? Thrives in a challenging & fast-paced environment?
………PepsiCo has the right opportunity for you!
The Sales Representative contributes to the success of the PepsiCo Beverages Canada by maximizing business growth through the acquisition of new customers and maintenance of existing customer in various channels such as Restaurants, Recreational, Workplace, and Vending.
- Achieve foodservice sales volume, revenue, and profitability goals for the assigned territory
- Grow base business through effective selling and execution of monthly business priorities
- Prospect and acquire new foodservice accounts using customized proposals
- Convert local and national business accounts ensuring marketing equipment and product placement
- Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Identify and align resources required to support account execution
- Prepare account and equipment profiles and service contracts
- Provide superior customer service
- Ensure Merchandising standards are executed in all accounts
- Monitor and report on competitive activity
- 2-3 Years of relevant work experience OR equivalent mix of education and experience
- Business Degree or diploma preferred
- 1-2 years of fact-based direct selling experience preferred
- Food Service or Consumer Products experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Solid presentation skills required
- Possess a valid driver's license and own vehicle
Job Type: Regular