Maintenance Systems Coordinator
At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, our people are the key to our success. So join the winning team and work with iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade!
At The Smiths Snackfood Company we now have two opportunities to join our organisation.
We are seeking;
1 x full time Maintenance Systems Coordinator on a Fixed Term Contract of Twelve Months. This role would ideally be suited to an Engineering Graduate, looking for their first professional venture into the workforce.
1 x full time Maintenance Systems Coordinator on a Permanent Basis. This role would ideally be suited to somebody who has a strong capability in Administration.
Key to your success is your ability to deliver asset care plans to equipment installed on site, supporting the Planning and Stores teams.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting with the creation and updating of Maintenance Planning tools, with all master data completed and Planned Maintenance assigned to equipment.
- Identifying and setting up all new capital equipment, removing obsolete equipment and updating 18MM of capital in SAP.
- Daily checking of completed work orders; entering times, parts used and feedback into SAP prior to system completion.
- Creating and communicating work order planned and compliance reports for weekday, weekend and shutdown day work.
- Weekly scheduling of work orders, and preparation and compilation of maintenance work order information packs.
- Weekly KPI reporting.
- Other SAP Systems requirements as identified by the Senior Maintenance Planner.
Essential requirements of the role include:
- Excellent communication, time management, interpersonal and organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable when working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and report writing ability with Intermediate/Advanced computer skills, as well as knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP PM.
- 2+ years of related experience with technical understanding of engineering equipment, parts and maintenance procedure tasks will be highly desirable.
- Degree qualified (or currently studying) Business / Commerce / Management / Engineering or related disciplines will be highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply and send us your updated resume and the recruitment team with be in contact shortly.
*Please specify on your resume which role you are applying for; Engineering Graduate Role or Administration Role.
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular