Brand & Innovation Manager Grains - Nordics
Our business in the Nordics
The 25 million people living in Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, grains, snacks, carbonated and non -carbonated beverages. Our brands Pepsi Max, Mountain Dew, Tropicana, Cruesli, Havrefras, Solgryn, Lay’s and Doritos enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography.
We have three offices located across the Nordic region - in Oslo, Copenhagen and Helsinki. We are a highly motivated team of 40 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our excellent work environment and strong business performance.
In PepsiCo Nordics we are now looking for a Brand Manager for our Grains business responsible for the Nordic markets.
In this role you work with our strong brands like Quaker, Havrefras, Solgryn and Cruesli Solfrokost. You will own the overall marketing Agenda on Grains, including development and implementation of brand marketing strategies, tactics, platform activations, media strategy, innovations and activations. You will report into the Snr. Marketing Manager Nutrition. This role is to be located in our offices in Copenhagen or Oslo.
- Responsible for developing strategies and Annual Operation / Commercial Plans per market across the Nordics together with line manager, Western Europe and Commercial team
- Responsible for identifying significant innovations together with Sr Marketing Manager, International and Commercial Team
- Work closely with Western Europe Grains team to develop significant marketing platforms suitable for the Nordics
- Development & implementation of marketing plan in Nordics together with Commercial Activation Managers and GTM partners
- Work pan-Nordic and add local relevance where needed.
- Be responsible for the media plan and strategy for Grains
- Lead agency partnerships on Grains (ATL and BTL partnerships).
- Responsible for Grains Nordics A&M budget incl. PO creation, accruals, invoice & budget tracking and securing internal black swan principles
- Prime mover in Accolade for Grains
What are we looking for?
- University degree.
- +5 years FMCG experience in marketing roles.
- Significant experiences with building and executing brand plans.
- Experience in developing excellent ATL and BTL campaigns (incl. Social Media)
- Experience in handling agencies, especially linked to Creative, Media, PR and BTL activation.
- High interest and up to date on Consumer trends and Media Habits
- Deep understanding on how to use Consumer and Shopper Insights in strategy and marketing plan development.
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills
- Analytically strong with ability to sort through multiple data sources.
- Validated knowledge on how to use Nielsen and Gfk data
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Fluent in at least 1 Nordic language (preferably Danish) and in English
- Ability to navigate and influence within matrix structure
- Positive relationship builder.
- Ability to work independently and without detailed mentorship
- Results & Solution oriented
- Ability to deal with high levels of complexity and change
What we offer
An opportunity in a global company, with strong brands and values, competitive compensation and benefits, a flexible work style, an open door culture and highly upbeat and inspiring colleagues.
For more information, have a look at our Career website; http://www.pepsico.com/Careers/Why-Work-at-PepsiCo.html
About PepsiCo Inc.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, supported by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of fun foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the globe is what enables PepsiCo to lead a successful global company that builds long-term value for society and our shareholders.
- If you are experiencing any issues applying please reach out to email@example.com
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular