Process Operator (PO)
Must have a minimum of three (03) years working experience in a manufacturing processing environment, this will be waived in lieu of tertiary background
- Must have an engineering or diploma or degree (preferably Mechanical/Electronics).
- Mechanical aptitude with technical training and knowledge of all manufacturing equipment in the processing area.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge and understanding of all control systems, including PLCs.
- Literate, numerate and confidant in the use of panel view computer screens.
- Must have knowledge of safety procedures and protocol.
Job Type: Regular