Process Operator (PO)
To operate, control and maintain processing equipment to convert raw materials into final product, in accordance with the pre defined performance KPIs.
- Set-up, operate, monitor and control process equipment to convert raw materials into final product.
- Gather relevant data and accurately report on all activities (including system operating results for quality, frying, flavouring, raw material usage and down time) to ensure that problems are identified and rectified.
- Identify areas of waste and inefficiency within the production process and generate ideas to reduce and correct this timeously.
- Maintain housekeeping, Quality and food safety standards in order to ensure AIB, FSSC 22000, 5S and CRP compliance.
- Maintain equipment health and ensure timeous replacement of all wear parts with the help of engineering team on a pre-determined planned maintenance schedule.
- Maintain safe working procedures in accordance with the Pepsico safety policy incumbent at Multan
- Ensure daily implementation and quarterly compliance of IPS systems for PC & NPC line.
- Close coordination with shift FLM on planned change overs and boil outs to deliver compliance as per production plan.
- Facilitate shift FLM to achieve AOP numbers regarding material & assets efficiency.
- Ensure compliance of HSE rules and procedure as per Pepsico safety policy
Must have a minimum of three (03) years working experience in a manufacturing processing environment, this will be waived in lieu of tertiary background
- Must have an engineering or diploma or degree (preferably Mechanical/Electronics).
- Mechanical aptitude with technical training and knowledge of all manufacturing equipment in the processing area.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge and understanding of all control systems, including PLCs.
- Literate, numerate and confidant in the use of panel view computer screens.
- Must have knowledge of safety procedures and protocol.
Job Type: Regular