Packaging Machine Operator (PMO)
To ensure the continuous and efficient functioning of the packaging line to IPS
- Ensuring packing machines are correctly allocated according to split and utilised to meet production requirements – change over bag maker and weighers when required and ensuring sufficient materials are available for production requirements.
- Ensuring required required bag maker/weigher efficiency is maintained (85%) and machines run optimally.
- Minimising film waste to below 0.8%.
- Ensuring that quality control audits (QSHA) are carried out and relevant reports completed.
- Ensuring that all equipment are properly maintained by monitoring and informing engineering and by carrying out minor repairs on packaging equipment.
- Maintaining good housekeeping – according to AIB, FSSC 22000 standards and safety regulations.
- Execute packaging IPS system on allocated bagmakers and ensure compliance in quarely IPS audit.
- Ensure line balancing at all times as per planned split.
- Ensure in time and accurate input of data /Allergens change over starting and shutting down
- Ensure implementation of planned maintenance, CILT on allocated bag makers.
- Ensure close coordination with shoft FLM on planned flavor changes, Beand changes to deliver compliance as per production plan.
- Ensure compliance of HSE rules and procedure as per Pepsico safety policy.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 3 year Packing Machine experience
Job Type: Regular