National Account Team Manager
- Deliver Annual Plan of Account and initiatives to support the Company’s strategic objectives and moreover the region Eastern Europe and the needed step up in Modern Trade Development.
- Leverage matrix reporting lines to drive full to drive the Cross Functional Customer account team
- Lead account team, account manager and own execution to store collaborating with Operational team
- Lead the Promo and CDA improvement process to grow profitably by: continuously improve efficiency and effect of Investment, working with Rev Man and incorporating relevant external factors
- In close cooperation with Account Category Management and Buyers, start and lead category management projects to identify growth opportunities and achieve concrete results. For example by; improving assortment, shelf presentation and promotional effectiveness, by introducing shop floor solutions, etc.
- Be the owner and initiator for Multi Level and Multi Function Customer Wiring, continuously increasing Customer and
- Drive the Shopper, Channel and Retailer Promotional, Activation and NPD plans linking Channel and Top Customer plans seamlessly with PepsiCo Growth Agenda.
· Minimum 8 years commercial and or analytics experience in a range of sales channels, especially MT (Modern Trade).
· Experience of developing commercial and customer agendas in a category led operating model
· Experience of successfully managing projects with multiple stakeholders from different functions
· Experience in driving strong execution of strategy in complex environments
- Strong drive for results and commercial can-do mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-awareness, seeks deep understanding (active listener), able to adapt approach (flexing styles with different styles of counterparts), possess the capability to interact with all levels across the organization (internally and externally)
- Manager and employee coaching; always raising the bar on People Development Plans
- Ability to combine vision with entrepreneurial drive and implementation/execution
- Role model Selling skills (identifies sales opportunities and builds collaborative partnerships)
- Excellent negotiation skills (find win-win solutions, alignment and nego-execution).
- Communicates with Impact, both internally as well as towards the customer
- High Performance mentality “Spirit to Compete” to be the best in the Marketplace
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast moving and changing environment
- English speaking and writing skills – Intermediate as minimum
Job Type: Regular