SC Cntrct Mfg Assoc Manager
- Understanding contract manufacturing aspects of category commercial calendar and category supply chain requirements to activate innovation and sourcing changes within existing and new suppliers.
- Developing and implementing strategy to drive the Quality, Cost (Inc. Productivity) and Service performance of existing and new 3rd party contract manufacturers.
- Actively assessing risk across supply base and implementing plans to mitigate / minimize risk covering areas such as continuity planning and financial stability.
- Partners with Commercialisation and R&D to understand long term innovation pipeline across Business Breakthrough, Category Reframe and Brand Refresh.
- Partners with Commercialisation, R&D and Supply Chain to develop platform strategies and build supplier requirement models.
- Flawlessly executes all types of innovation and change within new and existing suppliers.
- Manages day to day commercial relationships of suppliers inc. contract negotiations
- Drives long term performance improvement across Quality, Cost (Inc. Productivity) & Service
Higher education; competent spoken and written language; upper-intermediate English; negotiation skills; presentation skills
Proven results and critical experiences required in a significant number of the following areas :
- Must have experienced background in Manufacturing
- Proven results at delivering significant business change
- Very strong, proven project leadership skills
- Deep operating knowledge of how to commercialise large scale innovation
- Very high level of business acumen ~ must be commercially savvy and financially astute.
- Strong commercial negotiation skills and deep supplier management knowledge
Job Type: Temporary