Admin Asst - Cashier
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the North American Beverage organization.
The Cashier contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by processing all cash and checks, reconciled to the daily route activities of Full Line Vending and GEO Box Drivers.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• Process all Full Service Vending (FSV) coin; count, sort, wrap and box
• Prepare and reconcile FSV coin floats and coin bags
• Prepare daily bank deposits for Conventional and FSV activity
• Enter and track daily route variances in Excel spreadsheet and follow through to resolve variances within 48 hours
• Provide a daily review and analysis of non-compliant and variance trends
• Provide coaching and training on document and cash compliance requirements
• Coordinate servicing of coin and cash office equipment and replenishment of supplies
• Liaise and provide support as required to the local and Business Unit Central Finance group
• Prepare and send all documentation to the Business Unit office
• High School Diploma or GED required; college coursework with concentration in accounting an asset
• Three years of relevant business experience an asset
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite
• Demonstrated ownership and initiative to ensure a safe and functional work environment within the cash office
• Ability to work independently and under time constraints with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Excellent communication skills - ability to influence others
• Ability to lift approximately 20lb - 30lb coin bags and/or boxes
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement