Senior Salesforce Manager
Street Address: United States - TX - Plano - 5600 Headquarters Dr - 75024-5838
The Salesforce Expert responsibilities include designing the essential core building block of the Salesforce Platform for PepsiCo. This means producing a modular and flexible design that meets the business requirements. This role is responsible for the overall integrity of the Salesforce solution, so it is critical that this individual have knowledge of the existing system set, PepsiCo’s overall systems strategy and applicable IT standards. This individual will be focused around designing solutions that are as elegant, optimized, modularised and reusable as possible, ensuring the designs are flexible and extensible.
- Extensive Salesforce Solution Design experience, including implementation experience and management of more junior technical resources
- Experience as a Senior Solution Designer in a mid to large sized matrixed organization
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories and direct leadership in designing Salesforce solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field
- 5+ years prior Salesforce Solution Design experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement