The Human Resources Manager reports to the HR VP, Corporate Finance, Legal, Comms and HR, and supports the PepsiCo Corporate Audit, Aviation, Tax, Treasury, M&A and Investor Relations groups. S / he will be accountable for all day-to-day HR support, as well as setting and leading the strategic HR agenda for their assigned client group, including a substantial talent and transformation agenda within these groups. The HR Manager will partner with business leaders and teams to develop and implement high impact talent and organization interventions. The position will also play the role of coach and adviser to senior business leaders regarding the people and business strategy.
- Primary day-to-day and strategic HR contact for 210+ employees in corporate functions.
- Lead development and implementation of human capital strategy for these functions, including appropriate talent and organization interventions, that is in line with overall Finance function strategy.
- Act as a catalyst for sustained business performance and ensure that HR strategies and plans are translated into concrete actions and tangible results.
- Partner with Corporate Audit, Aviation, Treasury, Tax, M&A and IR SVPs to support culture change initiatives that will significantly increase engagement these groups.
- Perform talent and organization diagnoses to align with and drive strategy. Prioritize solutions that will deliver the most benefits.
- Serve as primary HR strategic business partner for senior Leadership Teams (5 LG8s, 4 LG6/7, 12 LG4/5s) and guides their team of deeply-specialized professionals regarding Company policies, HR programs (benefits, pay and career) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner.
- Lead, plan and execute organization development initiatives as needed by business partners, such as organization design, change management, organizational effectiveness programs, employee coaching, career development.
- Proactively work with clients on strategic workforce planning, including critical role talent planning, elevating performance and developing succession plans for key leadership roles in the organization.
- Partner with HR CoEs in the development and implementation of HR programs and tools that attract, retain, develop and engage talent. Serve as a liaison for business partners informing CoE design and deliverables in AOP cycle and any customized HR work based on unique business needs.
- B.S. Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Industrial/Labor Relations, or similar field required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in HR generalist or similar role, with strong organization capability/organization development.
- Experience working in a large, matrixed/global corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Immigration and employment laws and processes required
- Demonstrate confidence as communicator, (including both written and verbal) and the ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization; strong executive presence required.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with strong ability to influence and drive change management agenda in a large organization. Strong project management skills required for success.
- Demonstrate global curiosity and willingness to flex style across work groups
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong influence and interpersonal skills (e.g., executive maturity and presence)
- High sense of urgency to deliver
- High integrity and ability to build trusting relationships
- Exceptional project management experience
- Change management expertise with demonstrated experience managing change in a large organization.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement