Sales District Leader - Tanash Distribution Center (Shobra El Kheima)
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
We are focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment – what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo’s future growth and help others thrive.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
As a Sales District Leader - Snacks you will assist the Branch Manager in Planning and executing sales Annual Operating Plan (AOP) through ensuring the successful achievement of the Distributor's sales targets assigned and closely manage the Distributor's sales team performance, Through the following accountabilities:
- Execute the Sales AOP by reflecting the market needs.
- Organize, control and motivate Distributor supervisors & representatives to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
- Train, develop and follow-up Distributors sales force compliance with Frito-Lay standards necessary to meet the current and long term needs of the Sales department.
- Conduct regular market visits to monitor changes in the market situation and communicate these fluctuations timely to the Branch Manager.
- Ensure the company’s product promotional plans are understood from the Distributor sales force team.
- Develop accurate weekly Customer Demand Forecasting (CDF).
- Expand distribution within the region as per business AOP.
- Ensure proper execution for all new product initiatives and merchandising & operational priorities.
- Ensure 100% of Distributors' structure and Head Count (HC) of Sales Representatives is complete at all times during the year.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of sales field experience in FMCG.
- Strong Communication and Cross Functional Skills.
- Results Oriented.
Job Type: Regular