Logistics, Transportation & Distribution Analyst
This position is for a Transportation Network Optimization Analyst and team manager. They will be responsible for managing and leading a team of coordinators to execute daily transportation optimization solutions for multiple business units within PepsiCo leveraging TMS. Responsibilities will include ensuring field requests for information, troubleshooting, training, etc. are supported. They will also have ownership for the creation and implementation of reporting and assist the team in daily troubleshooting. This position will play a key role in current and future networking productivity initiatives and integrations. This position will also have high field visibility and cross functional collaboration with BIS teams, finance teams and other Transportation Optimization Teams across PepsiCo.
- Lead team of coordinators executing daily transportation optimization for multiple Business Units within PepsiCo
- Support all field requests for information, troubleshooting, training etc.
- Execute training and support calls with the field and carrier partners
- Serve as a system SME for all relevant transportation systems leveraged by the optimization team (TM, ERG, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between the business and BIS for issue resolution and CR implementation
- Execute system testing to implement new solutions
- Design and deliver training material required to implement systems and procedures
- Use transportation modeling to analyze and complete modeling requests which supports the identification of gaps between current business operations and the TMS tool capabilities
- Support annual PepsiCo Bid implementation
- Respond to requests for data and analytics leveraging multiple data sources (Business Objects, TM, SAP, etc.)
- College degree preferred focused on Bachelor of Science in Business, Logistics, Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Ability to work independently without close supervision to expedite and follow up on requests and assigned projects
- Understanding transportation optimization technology and ordering systems (TM, SAP) is a plus
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience in SQL, VBA, or report creation and analytics is a plus
- Interpersonal skills in order to interact/contribute to team and communicate with others in a professional manner
- Strong team collaboration and influence skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Able to work an extended schedule with on-call responsibility
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement