Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Contractor
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! This role is also available in Chicago, IL or Plano, TX.
We are PepsiCo. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Are you passionate about the applicant experience and driving talented individuals into our organization? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
What you'll do:As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) you will be a member of the Talent Acquisition team and you'll work closely with recruiters, hiring teams and candidates during the interview, hiring and on-boarding process. Our TACs are responsible for scheduling and coordinating interviews across multiple functional disciplines and locations.
- Deliver the highest quality candidate experience to ensure PepsiCo is viewed as an Employer of Choice
- Coordinate and schedule phone, onsite and web-based interviews within specified service level dedications
- Provide timely communication and counsel to applicants, recruiters, and hiring teams throughout the recruitment process
- Participate in departmental project work focused on delivering efficiencies and innovations to drive our Operations team forward
- Provide interview team members with appropriate materials to effectively interview and manage candidates while onsite at PepsiCo
- Collect and audit all pre-interview paperwork prior to interviews
- Craft and maintain an interview schedule log ensuring all interviews are efficiently tracked
- Act as back-up to peers
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Your experience and knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Suite
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Confirmed ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Demonstrate sophisticated communication style to cater to the needs of internal and external candidates as well as senior hiring teams
- Inventive approach to resolving issues or unfamiliar situations
- Excellent time management, prioritization, organization ability are meaningful for this team
- A real passion for providing top-notch customer service
Job Type: Contractor