Sr Brand Marketing - Lipton
Street Address: Chile - Metropolitana - Santiago - Avenida Kennedy N° 5454, piso 4, Vitacura - 7630586
- Lead the marketing agenda in Chile for delivery of rapidly expansive growth, sustaining market share leadership while driving category expansion
- Support PLI business in Ecuador and Peru
- Execute the brand marketing plans in Chile. Specifically, this covers:
- Analyzing the market to understand shopper & key customers and propose the best plans for the brand’s growth in the market place
- Engage with bottler and each Market Unit to align and lead implementation of Pepsi Lipton planning calendar (Strategy/IGP + AOP)
- Ensure its implementation in the marketplace and track results
- Driving the innovation agenda.
Business Strategy Development
Develop the strategy for and plan the journey towards scaling up and growing the category.
Coordinating all commercialization aspects.
Finalizing the business proposition (pricing sensitivity, tax efficient concentrate sourcing, channel commercial terms, etc.)
Defining P&L and financial case along with the required investment
Run consumer study tests to confirm strategic plans.
Marketing Planning and Execution
Ensure integration of plan within the overall BU Marketing Calendar, working on BTL marketing activities including sales conferences and marketing collateral development
Evaluate the effectiveness of brand marketing activity with Franchise Directors and Managers where appropriate
Launch new innovations.
- Timing of Execution
- A&M spending vs. activities implemented
- Support in the development of channel-specific brand plans
- Champion the correct brand execution and shopper insight in the POS
- Follow up the plans execution KPIs
- Volume / Plan
- Timing of Execution
- Tracking business, distribution, and target delivery progress and timely analysis result and take course correction actions.
Tracking P&L factors (Cost, supply efficient, A&M).
- Lead interface with bottling partner – CCU and CBC (Ecuador and Peru)
Responsible for managing ATL + BTL agencies as well as Digital, PR, Insight and Brand agencies.
Responsible for alignment with stakeholders on brand plan and activities through taskforces in coordination with Regional Marketing Director.
Continuous monitoring & analyzing of brand performance
- Annual Operating Plan
- Plan execution
- Volume / Bottler
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Seasoned Marketer with both strategic and operational backgrounds
- Significant depth on Brand Management (particularly NCB), Brand activation, Consumer Insights and Channel marketing with breadth in Customer marketing, Brand Development and R&D
- Strong GTM accumen
- Demonstrated ability to turn marketing strategies into winning operational plans.
- Proven ability to manage a matrix organization (cross-functional / cross-border) with multiple levels of alignment within the Pepsi, Unilever and Bottling systems,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Committed team builder with a high passion for growth & excellence.
- Excellent leadership & people management skills.
- High level E.I. and ability to build strong relationships with, and manage culturally diverse groups of people from two distinctive corporate cultures (Unilever & PepsiCo).
- Fluent Spanish and English skills
Job Type: Regular