LD&T Sr Coordinator
The LD&T Sr. Coordinator (Customization Coordinator) role is responsible for planning finished good food display builds at the Tracy and Tacoma Distribution Centers. Ensures required materials and finished goods components are on hand or inbound to the DCs to build displays to meet order demand requirements by creating weekly schedule in conjunction with 3rd party production team .
- Role oversees 3PL team and monitors compliance of all builds on time and in full.
- Role responsible for labor invoice posting in SAP.
- Monitor product availability for all components used in display building, work with site IRP as required.
- Manage inventory days on hand for display items.
- Manage display deployment.
- Monitor aging inventory for components and displays.
- Supervise physical inventory of raw materials. Manage excess and obsolete material and scrap requests.
- Process beverage club and display pricing with 3rd party logistics provider to be approved by Service Center Facility Manager and Regional Operations Director.
- Execute MRP (material replenishment planning) in SAP for materials and specialty pallet ordering for beverage builds, using Planning Tools.
- Work with Cost Accounting Team to manage all changes and new addtions to build processes (BOM updates).
- Supervise all rework projects in conjunction with Inventory Control Specialists
- Five years of experience in warehousing operations, distribution or supply chain function.
- Highly developed sense of responsibility and results orientation.
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities in a face paced, dynamic environment.
- SAP and WMS experience and knowledge required.
- Production experience a plus.
- Computer literacy in word processing, spread sheets; aptitude to extract information from all internal systems for reporting purposes.
- Must work and participate effectively in a team environment with diverse personalities.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong communication skills including good verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally, to all levels of management.
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed, with excellent prioritization and organizational skills. Ability to work independently.
- Must possess strong analytical skills including problem resolution and analysis.
- Ability to consistently achieve desired results, manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and act decisively.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement