Customer Supply Chain Coordinator
Street Address: Australia - New South Wales - Sydney - Tower A, L8, 799 Pacific Highway Chatswood - 2067
*12 month full-time contract*
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we have an opportunity to join our team on a 12 month contract as a Customer Supply Chain Coordinator for Smiths Snackfoods.
Similar to a Customer Service type role, this position would see you working directly with a team of 10 people in our Chatswood office to achieve the highest possible levels of service for our customers. Ensuring maximum order fulfillment and responsiveness to customer enquiries, this role would suit someone with a customer centric attitude who works well in a team environment.
- Ensuring the high volume of sales orders are processed accurately and efficiently
- Create & maintain open communication channels with distribution, transport and inventory teams across Australia
- Assisting with claims investigation and processing customer credits
- Work collaboratively with all front-line operators of the wider Supply Chain team to ensure the highest levels of service are achieved and business objectives are met
- Manage daily customer enquiries including problem solving for supply and delivery issues
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication including a high level of data accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and meet business deadlines
- Personable and polite manner
- SAP experience and MS Office proficient
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our work-life quality
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
1. Submit your application via our website
2. Interview and skills evaluation
3. Online skills assessment process
5. Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular