Consumer Insights Planner
Street Address: Australia - New South Wales - Sydney - Tower A, L8, 799 Pacific Highway Chatswood - 2067
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Consumer Insights Planner. As a Consumer Insights Planner at our Chatswood Head Office, you will drive a best-practice, proactive, and impactful market insights program in the snacks area as part of this energetic and fun marketing team. These insights will help shape the decisions our business makes around key brand growth and innovation initiatives to drive accelerated growth in profit and market share.
- You will lead a proactive & impactful market insights program to influence senior management via insight & recommendations
- Synthesise data across multiple sources to develop insights and drive strategy
- Set the research agenda, designing and approving research to answer business issues, managing ongoing tracking, the research budget, and relationships with research suppliers
- Act as an integral partner to marketing teams by providing market understanding that helps shape and impact portfolio, brand and innovation strategies, plans and activities
- Ensure advertising is tested to meet benchmarks and recommend modification to maximise its success in market
- Develop effective and integrated working relationship with all agencies involved.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Insights/research/marketing analytical experience gained within an FMCG or related industry
- Strong analytical skills, able to clearly distil a lot of complex data
- Significant experience and deep understanding across the full breadth of best practice brand building, consumer and market insight techniques – qual and quant
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing or business
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing agencies/people are desirable but not essential
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our new, state-of-the-art office located in a convenient location close to public transport and parking, we believe this to be an environment where our people thrive.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular