PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As a Millwright, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- The execution of planned maintenance, repairs, minor installations, and replacements
- To maintain equipment in a satisfactory condition for safe operation
- To maintain equipment at its optimum operating efficiency
- To participate in the on-going improvement of the predictive and preventative maintenance program
- Recommend any changes and/or improvements to plant equipment/facilities/procedures
- To perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Other tasks as directed by Maintenance lead hands and/or supervisors
- Keep work area orderly and clean
- Class B refrigeration license
- Certified Industrial Mechanic Millwright or completion of an Industrial Mechanic Millwright Apprenticeship or work experience to qualify for same.
- Ability to read blueprints and layout drawings
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot high speed packaging equipment required
- Bottle and can line maintenance experience in the food/packaged goods industry preferred
- Able to operate machine shop equipment (lathe, mill, grinder, etc.)
- Experience in welding an asset
- Must have own hand tools
- Must be able to lift/carry 50-85 lbs
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to perform frequent standing, bending, twisting, crawling, kneeling, squatting, climbing, reaching and grasping
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
Job Type: Regular