Commercial Manager Nutrition - Temp Leave
Street Address: Denmark - Hovedstaden - København V - Vesterbrogade 149 - 1620
In PepsiCo Nordics we are now looking for a Commercial Manager Nutrition to run our Juice & Grains business. You will be responsible for our Nordic markets in Norway, Finland and Iceland. This role is based in Copenhagen or Oslo with the line manager based in Copenhagen and a direct report located in Oslo. Travelling is required
We are looking for a temporary leave cover starting 01.01.2019 for period of 7-12 months with flexible end date latest 31.12.2019.
Our business in the Nordics
The 25 million people living in Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, grains, snacks, carbonated and non -carbonated beverages. Our brands Pepsi Max, Mountain Dew, Tropicana, Naked, Cruesli, Havrefras, Solgryn, Lay’s and Doritos enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography.
We have three offices located across the Nordic region - in Oslo, Copenhagen and Helsinki. We are a highly motivated team of 40 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our excellent work environment and strong business performance.
- Secure strong sales: develop, implement and drive execution of commercial activities according to annual plans to reach volume and profit targets for your markets
- Strengthen long-term distributor relations with GTM partners Orkla and Olgerdin while evolving tight GCS governance principles
- Develop and retain the talents of one direct report while collaborating closely with other functions
- Deliver volume, NR, profit objectives according to Nordics MU plan Initiate timely and appropriate corrective actions to deliver planned performance.
- Lead and develop Annual Commercial Plans to collect net revenue opportunities and build strong commercial calendars. Ensure alignment with GTM partners and other internal functions
- Implement the Annual Commercial Plans in the market place by working closely with GTM partners setting priorities and push focus to deliver targets and superior in-store execution.
- People management responsibility for 1 Commercial Activation Manager being accountable for frequent engagement, developing PDRs, career planning and setting the agenda with clear priorities
- Follow Global Control Standard (GCS) compliance and budgets through proven governance by Maintain tight budget controls reconciled and up-to-date agreements with our GTM partners. Take proportional ownership and deliver on this agenda as Control Owner for the Distribution cycle Juice.
- Track monthly performance and prepare IS&OP reviews & AOP forecasts, reflecting distributor and market insights when appropriate. Pro-actively initiates course correct actions and provides commercial input for innovation projects.
- Be gatekeeper of critical timelines for our distributors and trade ensuring readiness of commercial activities / launches for trade windows, sales cycles, etc
- Engage as required by the Sr Commercial Manager Nutrition and the Nordic leadership team on commercial initiatives, brand strategy and other category building programs or projects.
We are looking for a person that is focused on driving results through and with others and dares to course correct themselves and others. When you have a goal in front of you, you always have a plan how to achieve this. You show courage: you identify commercial opportunities, knows what is needed to unlock those and you are perseverant to make it happen by taking others with you. Furthermore, you are inclusive and able to work with a diversity of different cultures.
In order to success in this role, you can bring the following must-haves:
- University degree
- More than 7 years FMCG experience preferably within a top 5 player with branded products
- In-depth understanding of the Nordic retail environment and consumer trends
- Proven track record of leading edge sales capabilities
- Experience development of commercial plans and strategic joint-business planning
- Experience with people management and talent development
- Excellent influential presentation and interpersonal skills due to extensive internal and external interaction
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Proven knowledge on use of Nielsen and GfK household data
- Fluency in English and preferably one of the Nordic languages (DK/NO/SE)
An opportunity in a global company, with strong brands and values, competitive compensation and benefits, a flexible work style, an open door culture and highly upbeat and inspiring colleagues.
For more information, have a look at our Career website; http://www.pepsico.com/Careers/Why-Work-at-PepsiCo.html
About PepsiCo Inc.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, inspired by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of fun foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that builds long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
- If you are experiencing any issues applying please reach out to email@example.com
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary