Senior Supply Chain Engineer, Facilities & Infrastructure
Street Address: United States - TX - Plano - 7701 Legacy Dr - 75024-4002
The Facilities & Infrastructure Group in Supply Chain Transformation & Engineering is seeking qualified engineers to execute capital projects across 34 manufacturing locations throughout the United States. These projects are used to maintain and modernize Frito-Lay Facilities. This could include HVAC upgrades, electrical switch gear and MCC replacements, roof replacements, compressed air system upgrades, environmental compliance projects, and food safety improvement projects.
A Project Manager is responsible for managing and developing the scope, cost and schedule for capital projects.
- Define manufacturing and unit operation requirements for project scopes
- Develop and execute work plans
- Participate in and lead cross-functional teams of colleagues and outside resources, including vendors and consultants
- Apply engineering principles including modeling, and simulation with external vendors and consultants
- Develop equipment installation and start-up plans
- Develop capital and expense requirements
- Manage budget, schedule attainment, and achievement of line performance metrics
- Balance multiple project deliverables and competing priorities
- Manage the vendor qualification, bidding, and evaluation process
- Create capital appropriation requests (CAR's) and purchase orders to vendors
- B.S. in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering
- Capital project management experience in the process, packaging, or manufacturing industries
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Construction management experience is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, aggressive, results-oriented culture
- Communication skills to work with all levels of the organization from manufacturing employees to corporate executives
- Strong technical competency in at least one engineering discipline with solid understanding in several preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement