Cashier - FAC (Finance Assoc Coordinator)
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the North American Beverage organization.
The Pepsi/FLV Admin/Cashier contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by processing all cash and checks, reconciled to the daily route activities of Pepsi Drivers and Full Line Vending Drivers. This position is located at the Waterloo, IA facility and is a non-unionized role.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Full Time position
- Process all Full Service Vending (FSV) coin; count, sort, and prepare for deposit
- Prepare and reconcile FSV coin floats and coin bags
- Prepare daily bank deposits
- Coordinate servicing of coin and cash office equipment and replenishment of supplies
- Collaborate and provide support as needed to the headquarters finance group
- Run and print daily FLV reports – data entry as needed
- Cashiering/Settlement - processing all collected funds which are then reconciled to the daily route activities of the drivers. Prepare daily bank deposits – scanning checks.
- Research and resolve short pays, unauthorized product discrepancies, rebill issues, NSF and Driver over/shorts.
- Assist with answering incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner
- Greet and direct visitors at the location.
- Accounts Payable – support location accounts payable; set up suppliers in APS system and scan invoices to APS processor
- Period End weekend duties as assigned
- Provide timely an efficient service to internal and external customers.
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Perform general administrative work such as running reports, copying, filing, faxing & etc.
- Other duties, special projects and cross training as required.
Basic Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college coursework with concentration in accounting an asset
- Three years of relevant business/banking experience an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Demonstrated ownership and initiative to ensure a safe and functional work environment within the cash office
- Ability to work independently and under time constraints with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills - ability to influence others
- Ability to lift approximately 20lb - 30lb coin bags and/or boxes
- Must be able to work overtime as required, including Saturday of period ends
- Cross train as required to support other administrative roles within company
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement