Media & Digital Analytics Manager
This position can be based in Chicago, IL or Plano, TX
Do you have passion for building world-class, global media best practices and data strategies for one of the largest and most progressive CPG companies in the world? Are you ready to take your Media/Digital/Analytics experience to the next level? Then this role with the Media & Content Center of Excellence (CoE) at PepsiCo is a good fit for you!
In this capacity, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of global media & data strategy for PepsiCo. You will be a trusted advisor to Marketing and Insights functions across key markets for PepsiCo’s portfolio globally - enabling a range of internal and external stakeholders to leverage media as a Growth Driver, with competitive advantage. You’ll harness the power of media analytics & measurement, related insights, as well as process & technology. You will also play a key role in partnering with some of the external vendors to create media investment optimization capabilities, delivering on the vision through a set of focused, tangible and results-oriented activities.
This is a rare opportunity to influence the agenda and drive impact on well over multi-hundred millions of dollars of media investments, annually. Your familiarity with media landscape esp. Digital, practical measurements & optimization approaches, data and ad-tech ecosystem will be essential.
- Deliver on a future-forwrad vision of synergistic Data/Tech/Analytics Partnerships. This will be a transformative initiative at PepsiCo and you will be instrumental in driving the change
- Leveraging 1P/2P type of data and helping PepsiCo to build a Global-Local capability across targeting, personalization to measurements and insights
- Advancing media measurement analytics & insights capabilities through promotion of best practice processes and tools
- Working closely with Global, Sector and Local stakeholders across the organization to develop and deploy test and learn, media measurement pilots (e.g. marketing mix models)
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify improvements in media measurement, tools and media-related data. Identify opportunities and work thru meta-analysis to build knowledge
- Building strong relationships with media analytics partners / key vendors across analytics, data and technology to bring innovations that align with market business initiatives
- Influencing smart and productive changes to vendor practices where needed
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Master’s preferred
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with digital agency / vendor management is desirable; consumer packaged goods experience a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge across the breadth of media performance measurement methods such as growth driver modeling/closed loop analytics
- Understanding of regression, time series and similar statistical modeling techniques
- Thorough knowledge of data sources that are used for media measurement (e.g., syndicated data, media impression, etc.)
- Analytic mindset capable of mining insights a must; able to distill complex data into clear, actionable recommendations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required with proven ability to turn the complex into the simple, to cut through and focus on what really matters and convey key messages in a visual and compelling way
- Proven influencing and consulting skills to tailor recommendation to the needs of stakeholders and effectively engage them to obtain commitment and drive impact
- Persistent & resilient in the pursuit of objectives, willing to take on new challenges and work to resolve issues
- Operates effectively in matrix relationships across organizational and geographical boundaries and with multiple constituencies
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement