Supply Chain Planner
Street Address: United States - IL - Chicago - 555 W Monroe St - 60661-3605
- Manage the day-to-day execution of North American Nutrition product inventory at Walmart. Direct accountability for service improvements in assigned packs with emphasis on inventory turns, replenishment, fulfillment, and forecasting
- Lead the collaboration effort among the customer, demand planning, sales, distribution centers and sales finance to effectively manage inventory and forecast accuracy. Identify and implement areas for improvement
- Manage data integrity to facilitate timely and accurate order generation to deliver key business initiatives such as promotions, discontinued products and seasonality. Ensure order accuracy through flawless execution in managing products, pricing/bracket compliance, allowances and shipment
- Execute merchandise return, dump, transfer and donate as necessary
- Use SAP and Retail Link tools to recognize trends and assess the impact to the forecast and order decisions. Conduct customer reviews to identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement to increase profitability
- Review and analyze historical data to develop seasonal inventory strategy by working with demand planning, sales and the customer
- Monitor and report baseline customer service key performance indicators (KPI), including product availability, order fill rate, forecast accuracy, inventory turns, store service levels, on-time delivery and promotional analysis
- Due to the ever-changing environment of our customers and the PepsiCo organization, responsibilities may change as a result of the business needs, and are not limited to this job
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement