Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Street Address: United States - TX - Plano - 5600 Headquarters Dr - 75024-5838
The Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst is responsible for leading the global cyber intelligence function for the Cyber Fusion Center. The Senior Cyber Intelligence Analyst will use all sources of technical data collection and analysis in order to produce a common operating picture of intrusion or threat related activity. This includes developing and maintaining new technical and non-technical sources of information, threat research, threat profile development, analysis, briefings, and warnings.
- Establish a threat modeling methodology to identify, classify, prioritize and report on cyber threats using a structured approach.
- Develops a portfolio of historical threat activity, trends and common attack vectors to predict future incidents.
- Conduct analytic reviews to foster analytic quality
- Provide awareness to internal teams and leadership on changes to the cyber threat landscape through various products.
- Publish internal threat intelligence products and intelligence briefings to provide actionable information to tactical and strategic stakeholders.
- Collect information on threats to the organization through communication with other partner institutions, mailing lists, open source news, and industry partnerships.
- Establish relationships, if applicable, between the GTMR team and other groups, both internal (e.g., legal department, Fraud) and external (e.g., law enforcement agencies, vendors, and public relations professionals)
- Present relevant Cyber Intel findings to variety of audiences (Snr Leadership, IT Teams, User communities, etc).
Skills Needed to excel in this role:
- Knowledge in information technology, to include hardware, networking, architecture, protocols, files systems and operating systems
- Knowledge of network security technologies, log formats, SIEM technologies, and security operations
- Strong collaborative skills and proven ability to work in a diverse global team of security professionals
- Strong organizational skills and mentoring
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related field or relevant work experience
- Relevant Technical Security Certifications (GIAC, EC-Council, Offensive Security, etc) a plus
- 5+ years of experience conducting all-source intelligence
- Experience with current and historical Threat Actor Group(s) TTPs
- Experience with threat intelligence tools & management platforms
- Intimate knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis, or other relevant network defense and intelligence frameworks
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data from multiple sources, documenting the results and providing meaningful analytic products
- Knowledge of the principal methods, procedures, and techniques of gathering information and producing, reporting, and sharing intelligence
- Demonstrated knowledge of common adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Knowledge of the intelligence community, US government, and federal Cyber centers
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement