PepsiCo China Tomorrow's Leaders Program Intern Hiring
Job Title: PepsiCo China Tomorrow's Leaders Program Intern Hiring
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 billion in net revenue in 2015 and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that in 2015 each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose.
PepsiCo in China
PepsiCo products have been offered in China for 34 years. PepsiCo was one of the first US-based companies to enter China. Over the past 30 years, PepsiCo’s total investment exceeds more than RMB 15 billion in China. PepsiCo has built a highly successful food and beverage business while also investing in China’s growth and development. Our brands are loved by millions of Chinese consumers.
Products we manufacture and sell in Greater China include Pepsi-Cola, Pepsi Light, Pepsi Max, Tropicana, Mirinda, 7UP, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, Aquafina, Dole (100% juice), Lay's Potato Chips, Quaker Oats, Cheetos and Doritos, Lucky nuts.
In 1981, PepsiCo opened its first bottling plant in Shenzhen, starting its investment journey in China. On March 31, 2012, PepsiCo completed its strategic alliance with Tingyi, whose subsidiary, Tingyi-Asahi Beverages (TAB), the alliance creates the country's leading LRB manufacturing network with nearly 100 plants with a national distribution network. The strategic alliance has generated positive results for both companies since being formed. In 1993, PepsiCo Foods entered the China market. Today its operations have grown to 7 plants in the Greater China Region. PepsiCo Foods supports the development of China’s agriculture, more than 10,000 farmers have benefited from their partnership with PepsiCo.
For more information on PepsiCo and the possibilities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo China 2019 Tomorrow’s leaders Intern Program:
- 1 year internship + 1 year management trainee
- Cross functional rotation in: Marketing; E-Commerce; Insights; Offline Sales
- Will be placed at manager level after 1 year management trainee
- 1:1 mentor and coach will be provided
- Will handle business projects, interface with customers, expose to leadership team and work together with PepsiCo buddy
- Start the intern from 2019 Jan, and receive the MT offer in 2019 Nov if you can proof your performance
- Competitive and decent offer, well-rounded benefits
- Location: Shanghai, China
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Full-time university students (bachelor and above) to be graduating in 2020
- Be able to commit to 1 year internship and 1 year management trainee in Shanghai China , start from 2019 Jan
- Be eligible to be worked in Shanghai, China. Relocation not applicable.
- Literacy in both spoken and written Chinese is a must
How to apply:
To be considered for an interview, please ensure you provide below information in the online application process:
- Complete an online application thru PepsiCo career site: https://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25331&siteid=5015&Areq=161594BR
- Your university, degree, graduating year and month
- Your contact information: mobile number and e-mail address is a must
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable