R&D Associate Coordinator
Load, unload and deliver hazardous and non- hazardous facility items between buildings on site and to select off site locations. Work hand in hand with Warehouse team to maintain compliance at all times. Provide backup for Shipping and Receiving Clerk during vacations/sick times. Execute shipment computerized tracking program. Be a champion for PepsiCo R&D safety processes and procedures. Become proficient in receiving domestic and international shipments, including hazardous and non-hazardous goods. Actively participate in the ongoing shipping and facilities training programs by fulfilling all required learning and training experiences and by passing all evaluations and assessments throughout the program.
- Operate site truck (or other site vehicles) in a safe manner between site buildings and select off site locations
- Load, secure and unload vehicle contents while ensuring loads are protected at all times
- Maintain site vehicles, perform daily safety inspections, maintain vehicle maintenance logs, report all vehicle deficiencies to manager
- Supports Warehouse team in loading and unloading of incoming and outgoing shipments from carriers performing appropriate trailer and shipment inspection to insure shipment integrity
- Logs in received material and shipments into computerized warehouse inventory tracking system on a daily basis following outlined policy and procedures
- Operates hand lifts and fork lifts safely and as needed to handle and store palletized goods
- Insures personnel and outside contractors follow Pepsi Warehouse Safety Procedures
- Delivers received goods to appropriate recipients
- Keeps shipping dock and warehouse clean and organized
- Maintains facility and maintenance stock inventory in an organized fashion and in proper locations
- Back up for Shipping and Receiving Clerk. Performs other routine duties as assigned
- Assists with set-up of conference room furniture configurations based on client requirements
- Assists with office furniture movements and set-up into designated workspace
- Assists with equipment movement and set-up into designated location in support of work order process
- Assists with routine light maintenance and minor facility repairs (e.g. carpet and furniture repair, etc.) in support of work order process
- Keeps accurate and up to date records of all materials being shipped from the site
- Adapts quickly to change. Ability to prioritize workload.
- Must be well organized, capture work details and highlight any unexpected learning.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be proactive, reliable, self-motivated and a team player
- Must be able to understand directions and work with limited supervision
- Adhere to delivery schedule beginning at 7:30AM M-F
Knowledge & Experience:
- Basic computer skills, competent with or ability to learn Microsoft Office software, ability to learn or experience with specialized storage tracking software
- Ability to understanding and knowledge of warehouse and facility Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- 1-2 years’ experience with facility & warehouse operations
- Outstanding team working skills, quick learner
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement