IT Strategy Analyst
At PepsiCo, we continue to build new business and IT capabilities that will be critical to achieving long-term, sustainable growth and efficiency objectives. The operating environment in which IT supports the business is undergoing immense change, and it’s imperative that we transform in ways that enable us to meet the future needs of our business and partners & customers. A critical part of this IT strategy is to expand our capabilities, tools and processes to enable the organization to realize new and diverse opportunities. However, given the global and local complexities, it is critical that as an IT organization we are highly strategic regarding our decisions and evaluate complex and divergent data points to ensure we optimize our actions and course correct when necessary.
The need to think strategically and optimize on the divergent opportunities is critical for both developing / emerging markets, but also in developed markets such as North America. This role will play a critical part in defining the IT strategy in our global organization.
- Work collaboratively with the IT SP&T team, and the broader PepsiCo team across businesses and regions
- Scope and plan the underlying analyses that will yield critical answers to key questions for driving IT Strategy
- Understand the required data set to complete the analysis and procure it accordingly
- Analyze data and translate findings into meaningful consumer insights, integrating relevant business knowledge as well as learning from other projects/sources.
- Deliver timely, zero-defect execution of analysis, with minimal support. Leverage Excel and other quantitative tools for the analytical heavy lifting
- Communicate the implications of the analysis to upper management clearly
- Leverage PowerPoint to create an impactful, concise, and defect-free slide loop
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- 4+ years of related experience in IT Strategy or research
- Structured, logical & creative thinking: the ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run test analysis. In addition, a combination of out of the box thinking and a willingness to question status quo and generally accepted beliefs.
- Analytical rigor: the ability to run highly complicated quantitative analysis in a defect-free manner. A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is important for this role.
- Team player mentality: a consensus building, upbeat team contributor that can function as a future leader and manager
- Powerful communication: the ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper. A working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is important for this role
- A can-do attitude: the ability to enthusiastically and aggressively take ownership for a project, prioritize effectively, and ultimately drive the project through to completion.
- Must be willing and able to travel 15-20% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement