Distributor Key Account manager
- Responsible of deliver the annual operation plan, sales strategies for the distributor in Puerto Rico and the USVI market distributed by Frito Lay. Development of new sales channels (traditional and none traditional OT, DTS and food service). Research and launch new products lines based on territory needs.
- Lead the development and growth of the Quaker business in Puerto Rico and USVI market (factory and field sales), delivering top-line and bottom-line growth while ensuring brand health as defined by key brand metrics.
- Manage and work with the functional assets of the regional team, partner teams and corporate international teams to deliver the profit targets for the market.
- Provide the country vision and direction consistent with the regional, international and corporate vision.
- Develop and deliver annual Sales & Profit Plans
- Manage and work effectively with partner functional teams at distributors, key local customers and global accounts.
- Develop business recommendations for appropriate investment of brand-building activities.
- Monitor brand and market performance through key indicators, and propose corrective actions to ensure targets are met.
- Lead the Quaker & Aunt Jemima D&A for Puerto Rico and USVI Market.
- Developing sales incentives for the distributor and Pepsico employees.
- Provide timely and effective communication to Region General Manager and Corporate Team regarding Country Visions, Strategies and Initiatives.
- Support quality team auditory inspections in Distributor facilities.
- Generate reports:
- Quarterly deals
- Cima KAM by Chain
- Shopper Tracking Tool
- Quaker Orders Tracking Tool
- Weekly Quaker Sales Tracking
- New product distribution report
- Quaker Factory vs Field Sales SDV PEP
- Field Sales vs YAGO by Category MTD &YTD
- Distributor inventory report by dollars and Wk’s
- Containers Traking Tool by Customer & Distributor
- College Degree - Marketing or Management
- 3+ years sales and/or management experience, preferably in the retail industry
- Working knowledge of category management and DSD operations
- Demonstrate people and leadership skills and track record of achieving positive business results
- High effective facilitation, presentation and other communication skills (Spanish / English)
- Direct sales experience with emphasis on major accounts and knowledge of Puerto Rico market.
- Computer: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Work under pressure and in a very fast phase.
- Travel in and outside the island
- Long hour including nights, holiday, and weekends
- Lead multiple projects and managed the day to day business
Job Type: Regular