Marketing Senior Analyst - Lipton
Pepsi-Lipton North America (PLNA) is part of a global joint venture (JV) between PepsiCo and Unilever to develop, market, and distribute ready-to-drink iced tea products. The North American brand portfolio represents approximately 1/3 of the Ready to Drink (RTD) tea category. The PLNA JV is a full cross-functional team that reports to a general manager, operates like a ‘company within a company’ and provides exposure to the global business and Unilever processes and tools.
The flagship Lipton Iced Tea brand represents approximate $150MM in annual net revenue and has an ambitious commercial agenda to help drive continued growth and consumer relevance in an increasingly competitive Iced Tea category landscape.
The Sr. Analyst for LIPTON will be responsible for supporting the brand’s commercial agenda including customer sell-in process, AFH/Foodservice solutions, monitoring and reporting business performance, and supporting regional programming for the brand. The position will report to the Sr. Manager, LIPTON Commercial and work with extensive cross-functional teams across the North American Commercial organization.
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive programming through regions, liaison with Commercial Planning to ensure programs are executed in market
- Create agency briefings to develop customer and region programming to develop future AOP plans
- Create assets for retail activation (Shippers, POS, etc) and manage programming
- Support Lipton’s AFH/Foodservice marketing agenda with Sales and Channel marketing leads
- Conduct monthly strategic reviews of the business, adding marketing insight to the financial reporting process
- Support the development of innovation sell-in materials
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum Qualification: A minimum of 3 years prior Marketing experience (if undergrad degree only) OR 1 year of prior Marketing experience (if Advanced Degree).
- Prior marketing experience with CPG preferred
- 2-3 years of marketing experience, including experience leading agencies and cross-functional partners
- Strong strategic mindset, capable of partnering with insights and category management to input into brand plans
- Demonstrated analytical or financial fluency, capable of partnering with finance to report on business performance
- Demonstrates executive maturity – able to represent the brand with FMDs and report on the business to Sr. Leadership
- Excellent presentation, “sell-in” and communication skills.
- Experience in leading agencies (esp. writing insightful briefs that lead to great consumer relevant work)
- Proficiency in briefing, critiquing and providing direction to agencies on various elements of program development
- Self-starter who can lead projects with little oversight.
- Critical thinking and business acumen, balanced with detailed time and project management
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement