Brand Marketing Analyst - Beverages
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
So are you ready to explore PepsiCo Egypt and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
As a Brand Marketing Analyst you will be responsible to drive “In-Market Performance” of the Non-Carbonated Beverage (NCB) portfolio within the Commercial Unit (CU) by full ownership of the commercial agenda of this brand from a volume/revenue/profitability stand-point, while being in-line with the overall “Develop” agenda of the brand.
- Support all “Market Specific / Activate” plans of a specific brand for a specific (CU) by leading on all aspects for “Activate” plans from development to in-market execution.
- Assist in developing “Activate” Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the NCB portfolio for CU as well as commercialize and adapt “Develop” AOP to suit the specific market needs.
- Focus on driving the brand's commercial objectives and CU, within the “Develop” AOP
- Commercialize and develop on all adaptation / in-market execution of “Develop” rolled-out innovations/ plans/campaigns for specific brand.
- Lead on driving brand Economics, P&L and Innovations CAPEX Requirements by managing new innovations with financial planning team to ensure all launches are in-line with CU’s profitability direction.
- Lead on performance monitoring by periodically reviewing “brand” performance KPIs via the various available tools to identify possible issues and develop plans/tactics to address them.
- Drive insights and Research & Development (R&D) agenda for category to create & commercialize brand plans / innovations.
You should be demonstrating the following Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/IMC/Economics or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in brand management, preferably in FMCG.
- Strong Analytical and Leadership skills.
- Strong Business acumen.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Job Type: Regular