Media Analytics Senior Analyst
- Lead internal and external media analytics projects
- Manage, leverage, and develop custom and syndicated analytical tools to monitor and diagnose brand business issues, identify information needs, and make actionable recommendations
- Translate media insights to impact business priorities
- Continuously review and analyze the ever-changing media and measurement landscape
- Ability to summarize complex findings and make them digestible for non-researchers
- Manage the day to day activities of our media agencies to ensure timely and insightful information
- Managing relationships with 3rd party measurement partners (e.g. Kantar Millward Brown, Nielsen/Catalina, comScore, Research Now, Oracle/Datalogix, MOAT, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Advanced Degrees welcome
- Data visualization experience with platforms such as Datorama, Tableau or similar
- Proficiency in tools such SQL, SAS, R, Python a plus
- 4+ years of relevant experience in quantitative research and/or data analysis
- Agency background preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills (e.g., analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking) required
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with ability to work with large and complex data as well as experience with tools accessing and manipulating data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Able to independently manage projects from start to finish with limited guidance of manager
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement