R&D Manager, Product Development, Beverages China;研发经理，产品开发，中国区饮料
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- This role is to lead product development of regional Energy Drink platform for AMENA. Not only play as a product developer, but also technical product manager to ensure technical readiness for business needs.
- This role will work closely with global R&D team to implement & develop Gatorade and Hydration innovations for AMENA.
- Lead Sting Innovation in AMENA and make sure technical ready on time to meet launch needs.
- Lift & Shift Sting to other Markets. (e.g. ESSA)
- Lead China Energy Drink development and Blue cap application.
- Support product development of Gatorade/Aquafina innovations for both AMENA by working closely with global R&D.
- Lead future proofing(sugar reduction) projects per Mkt. needs.
- Manage and Coach direct report to handle all related formula development work.
- Provide technical support/comments on Energy Drink/Sport/Hydration innovations trend.
- Local Category team
- Global R&D
- R&D process team
- R&D sensory team
- R&D SRA team
- R&D Nutrition team
- R&D Micro lab
- R&D QA, Food safety
- Supply Chain team
- Flavor house/Ingredient Vendor
- Master Degree or above in Food Science or Food Engineering or Chemical Engineering,
- Good communication skill include writing and speaking both in Chinese and English, together with good presentation skill
- 8 Years or more working experience in R&D function
- Full knowledge and experience on Beverage product development
- Demonstrate self-starter qualities with a positive, innovative, analytical & forward thinking attitude
- In depth knowledge of local FDA(GB) standards and requirement including related professional experience in GMP, and HACCP for food/beverage products would be an advantage
- A good team-work leader/player with quality of responsibility
- Can work in a dynamic environment, deal with ambiguity and uncertain situation.
- Be familiar with PepsiCo documentation system (eRMD, FSS, eICE, etc.) will be a plus.
Job Type: Regular