We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
The Away From Home Field Sales Team is a +$2BN customer team in the PepsiCo Foodservice organization selling all lines of business.
This role’s primary responsibility is to support Distributor Sales leadership team from a business management and administrative capacity, with both internal and external engagement. This role reports directly to the Sr. Director of Sales and indirectly supports 4 Regions Directors.
- Interface appropriately with many internal and external senior executives, including a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Administer Distributor Sales Team file sharing/collaboration capability (e.g. OneDrive file sharing software) & process management
- Maintain match contact customer wiring database and produce monthly scorecards
- Prepare biweekly staff presentation content in MS PowerPoint, including developing agenda, sales performance & recognition, plus integration of all presenter’s content
- Provide a variety of business support – e.g., developing/distributing PowerPoint presentations, excel spreadsheets, WebEx, Skype, telepresence, surveys, email, etc.
Administrative Support for SLT and Field Sales Distributor Account Team:
- Support & coordinate calendar planning and internal meetings (room booking, meal provisions, AV, WebEx, etc...)
- Assist with set up and management of customer meetings including Innovation Summit, Top-to-Top meetings, monthly connects, and market tours
- Coordinate staff meetings and external events including team meetings, leadership planning meetings, people planning meetings, and team/community events
- Partner with Distributor Sales Admin Assistants for seamless support and project coordination
- Office supplies / logistics / shipping
- Maintain and update distribution, contact lists, and team organization chart
- Initiate and manage employee recognition
- Lead team projects as assigned
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated, and proactive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize and coordinate across multiple team including the ability to make clear and timely decisions
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism, dependability and desire for a challenge
- Collaboration skills
- Great attention-to-detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required
- 4+ years administrative experience required
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement