Sales Assistant Analyst
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in away-from-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
The Sales Assistant Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Field Sales leadership team by being the first line of contact to resolve customer calls/issues, managing customer maintenance and communication processes, and by tracking and report monthly field sales initiatives. This position requires experience in handling potentially stressful situations that require diplomacy and strong follow up skills.
In addition, this position requires a strong background in excel and creating pivot tables for easy reporting and tracking.
Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Productivity & Quality:
- Create Ad hoc reporting and provide data to leadership
- Develop excel and pivot table tracking for key initiatives
- Address questions/issues raised by customers
- Interface appropriately with many internal and external senior executives, including a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Prepare biweekly staff presentation content in MS PowerPoint, including developing agenda, sales performance & recognition, plus integration of all presenter’s content
- Provide a variety of business support – e.g., developing/distributing PowerPoint presentations, excel spreadsheets, WebEx, Skype, telepresence, surveys, email, etc
- Administrative Support for SLT and Field Sales Distributor Account Team
- Support & coordinate calendar planning and internal meetings (room booking, meal provisions, AV, WebEx, etc...)
- Assist with set up and management of customer meetings, monthly connects, and market tours
- Coordinate staff meetings and external events including team meetings, leadership planning meetings, people planning meetings, and team/community events
- Partner with Distributor Sales Admin Assistants for seamless support and project coordination
• Office supplies / logistics / shipping
• Maintain and update distribution, contact lists, and team organization chart
• Initiate and manage employee recognition
Coaching and Support:
- Build excellent team capability through promotion of teamwork, process improvement, and best practice sharing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 5 years’ experience
- Prior experience preferably in Sales or Customer Service.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Software Packages Needed: SAP, FSR-Micro strategy, and STAR2
- Strategic thinking
- High attention to detail and excellent organization
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Ability to quickly resolve issues and develop relationships
- Strong analytical, processing and problem solving skills
- Able to synthesize data in an easy-to-understand and action format
- Strong process improvement skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, prioritize well
- Strong Influence Skills
- Proven ability to work under stressful time constraints
- Able to analyze and solve problems with varying degrees of complexity high level of integrity
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement