Intern Finance Spending Analyst
Street Address: Netherlands - Utrecht - Utrecht - Zonnebaan 35 - 3542 EB
What does the function involve?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finance procurement intern, in the domain of indirects, more specifically the categories IT&PS (IT & Purchased Services,) based in our Utrecht office (Netherlands).The scope of our team is to handle all IT&PS procurement related activities for PepsiCo Benelux, such as spend analysis, supplier management, tendering and negotiations, and supporting the different departments in the purchases they need with the aim of creating, improving and tracking productivities . Although our Benelux focus, we are working in an international environment, where we have regular alignment with our European colleagues and procurement category leads. Because of our IT&PS scope, you will also work in close collaboration with the following departments: finance, shopper marketing, sales, IT, HR and Compensation & Benefits.
Specifically we would like to have you, as an intern, to work on the following topics:
- Analyses of ITPS spend across all entities in the Benelux.
- Preparing and executing smaller tenders in the domain of service suppliers such as training, HR & legal services, …
- Set-up and follow up of a communication plan in order to realize additional productivities triggered by changes in habits/mentality of our employees; such as:
- Intercall usage
- Phone usage (mobile versus fixed, versus skype)
- Analysis, tracking and alignment of realized productivities
- Collaborate with Finance department to analyze financial opportunities
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you, master students and/or recently graduated students:
- Who are available fulltime for a challenging internship of 6 months as of February 2019
- Who are passionate to work for a multinational with iconic brands
- Who have a financial background and love to work with numbers
- Who are analytical and result oriented and have good communication skills;
- Who are willing to take responsibility and initiative and can work independently
- Who master Dutch and English (multilingual)
Job Type: Regular