Sr. Human Resources Business Partner
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Sr. Human Resources Representative at the PBC Head Office will play a leadership role on multiple projects of national scope, while providing HR Business Partner support to several client groups with the HQ team. The position is based in Mississauga, ON. The ideal candidate is a business savvy, well-rounded HR professional who possesses strong communication skills and prioritization skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Establish credibility and influence quickly among Senior Leaders as well as Professional Staff
- Provide HR Business Partner support to client groups in all HR areas, including People Planning, Staffing, Leadership Capability, Organizational Health and Employee Relations
- Provide coaching to Managers to enhance their Leadership and Employee Relations skills
- Lead and own Campus and Co-op recruitment process for the HQ Office and provide leadership for the National Campus Processes
- Lead multiple HR projects and processes – examples could include: National role up of the Year end Core Processes (Merit and Bonus), Analysis and national overview of Organizational Health results and action planning, and supporting the development of the HR AOP (Annual Operating Plan)
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business or Human Resources
- 2 - 4 years of experience as an HR Business Partner/HR Generalist required
- Demonstrated professional maturity and ability to act as a change leader
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication, presentation and written skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with systems: Excel, Power Point + experience with applicable HR Systems (HRIS, Recruitment Software, Succession Planning tools etc.)
Job Type: Regular