Behind our fantastic brands, are the talent people who are paramount to our success. We are currently recruiting for a Brand Manager to join our team in Athens, Greece.
- Engages consumers, builds a powerful love brand and generates strong business results
- Contributes to achieving agreed business objectives and sustainable and profitable growth of PepsiCo business
- Co-leads the development and execution of brand(s) strategies and plans
- Manages & develops ABMs/JBMs working on the board
- Business Performance: delivers agreed volume, revenue, profit and SOM targets. Understands the business and competitive environment. Manages brand P&L.
- Strategic Planning: contributes/leads the development of brand annual plans and budgets. Amplifies category activations. Delivers brand plans through collaboration with cluster BUs and category teams.
- Innovation: contributes/Leads the delivery of brand innovation projects.
- Communication: executes on-time communication development. Ensures all brand communications are aligned with brand image KPIs.
- Execution: ensures on-time and efficient brand plan execution and executes management requests on-time.
- Relationship Management: effectively collaborates with internal stakeholders (sales, trade marketing, accounting, planning, commercialization, operations) and with external stakeholders (ATL/BTL agencies, media shops, PR agencies)
- Post-graduate degree, ideally with MBA
- Min. 2 year experience as Brand Manager
- Experience on BTL activities and events (evidence of project management skills)
- Quantitative and qualitative initiate research (good consumer marketing knowledge)
- Knowledge of preparation of traditional media plan and understanding of technology based media
- P&L understanding
- Good prioritization skills (time management)
- Very good presentation skills
- MS Office and Internet literate
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Professional, thorough analytical business approach, good interpersonal & creative skills
Job Type: Regular