Asst Admin Assistant - Part Time Cashier - San Diego, CA
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes, sells and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
At PBC, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong at PBC.
- Count and verify funds submitted by drivers. Reviewing invoices for signatures, DSD discrepancies and shortages
- Counting of funds retrieved from Vending machines in the trade
- Follow proper controls process for all machines that have been First Filled or Closed out
- Close out any prior day paperwork turned in at end of day for prior cashiered days
- Review of POD discrepancies to identify Qty vs. Pric provide copy to AR team for review
- Calculate and summarized the entire day cash and checks for the deposit to the bank
- Email communication daily for all POD exceptions and any driver over/shortages YTD
- Track all funds going to the bank
- Verify CM Fund that the drivers have
- Brawley, CA Cashier backfill
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting concepts an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Enterprise Settlement Console and Enterprise Report Builder an asset
- Demonstrated ownership and initiative to ensure a safe and functional work environment within the cash office
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement