R&D Analytical Lab Technician - Contractor
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- The lab technician will work in the analytical lab of Asia R&D and execute analytical testing to address new business needs for AMENA. The role will provide accurate data to support innovation projects and quality projects of cross categories including Beverage, Snacks and Nutrition.
- Collaborate as a full team member in Analytical Sciences Lab to support Product/Process development and Quality initiatives e.g. AA testing.
- Execute core analysis testing to support innovation projects of cross categories.
- Provide accurate and reliable data to stakeholders.
- Perform as an assistant to provide support on lab safety and admin work such as consumable purchase.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation on LIMS and ELN; prepare accurate, impactful and actionable reports to internal corporate clients.
- Communicate with contract laboratories for analytical outsourcing if needed.
- Accurate and traceable test data recorded in PepsiCo data system (LIMS/ELN).
- 100% accurate data provided to supported projects.
- Timely feedbacks or analytical data to stakeholders.
- Good maintenance of equipment.
- Safe laboratory environment and no accident happened in laboratory.
- Timely outsource samples to contract labs and collect results.
- Asia R&D Analytical team, PepsiCo internal purchase system
- Contract labs, instrument & consumable suppliers
- Bachelor or above in chemistry field or related field.
- Analytical experience is preferred for at least 3 year. Chromatogram experience on LC and GC is necessary.
- Experience in foods and beverages preferred.
- Good at communication skills.
- Precise on result report. Clear and to the point result communication to the team.
- Computer Skill: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- English communication skill: verbal and written English.
Job Type: Contractor