Customer Management Sr Account Manager (Beverages, EG Retail America)
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
PepsiCo North America Beverages (NAB) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Retail Sales Organization, Chief Customer Transformation Office (CCTO) on the Small Format, C&G Team with a focus on Euro-Garages Retail America.
The Euro-Garages Retail America (EG Retail America, formerly Kroger Convenience) Senior Account Manager of Sales within North America Beverages acts as the key point of contact and lead to the customer on behalf of NAB. This individual is responsible for delivering positive Volume, Revenue, Profit and Share growth. He/she coordinates, manages and leads the Franchise Bottling as well as Region Network in order to deliver cohesive and collaborative programs and promotions to EG’s ~1,200 US locations/$50MM NR. This is a growing business, driven by EG ‘s global footprint of 5,000 stores.
- Leads the customer’s Annual Operating Plans to deliver Gross Sales, Net Revenue, Share, Executional Key Performance Indicator’s and sales targets
- Develops winning partnerships with customer and with internal PepsiCo and PBC stakeholders by influencing and penetrating multiple levels within both organizations
- Ability to lead cross functionally with sales planning, category management, Finance, Marketing and Supply Chain to ensure delivery of relevant innovation and key initiatives
- Participates in the customer’s JBP process, including strategic and tactical plans, while ensuring all levels of leadership are informed and engaged
- Provides business coaching and guidance to the Franchise Bottling Community within their geography
- Provides customer/channel expertise and leadership to drive development of appropriate strategic and tactical plans within each business unit
- Collaborates in all aspects of planning, merchandising, forecasting and check book management as well as timely communication to all appropriate stakeholders on these critical tasks
- Ensures implementation and adherence to initiatives
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Previous people management experience
Skills & Capabilities:
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external)
- Align on and achieve Retail sales volume, revenue and MC profit goals for the assigned geography or channel
- Strong ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrix environment
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
- Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously
- Above average finance skills in order to build compelling profit wins for customer and internal stakeholders
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
- Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer and internal organization
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Able to work and succeed in a fast moving, high paced business environment with aggressive timeliness
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement